2. Entitlements accrued under the program are not transferable to any other person.
3. The loyalty card is recognised at point of sale within all trading divisions operated by Hill Street North Pty Ltd.
4. Benefits of the Loyalty Program operated by Hill Street North Pty Ltd shall accrue only to registered members of that program.
5. Points accrued in Wells Supa IGA Supermarket are only redeemable in that division, whilst points accrued in the Wells Latrobe, Wells Clothing and Craft, Wells Firearms and Sporting Equipment and Wells Rural Supplies Divisions are redeemable across all divisions with the exception of the Supermarket. This is due to operational differences within the various IT systems employed in the operations of the business.
6. ‘Loyalty Dollars’ accrued on a qualifying transaction at Wells Latrobe, Wells Clothing & Craft, Wells Firearms and Sporting Equipment and Wells Rural Supplies (excluding fertiliser) are on a conversion rate of $1.00 for every $20.00 and may only be redeemed in these divisions.
7. ‘Loyalty Dollars’ accrued on a qualifying transaction at Wells SUPA IGA Supermarket, excluding cigarettes, are on a conversion rate of $1.00 for every $100.00, like most of the other supermarket Loyalty Programs, and may only be redeemed at Wells SUPA IGA Supermarket.
9. ‘Loyalty Dollars’ shall be deducted from the Member account holding in the event of prior transactions being returned for credit.
10. ‘Loyalty Dollars’ only accrue to Cash and/or Credit/Debit Card transactions.
11. ‘Loyalty Dollars’ accrue to the following qualifying transactions only,
a. Normal shelf priced items
b. Sale items advertised to the public at large (in store or media)
c. Dogalogue items
d. Clearance lines where advertised to the public at large (in store or media)
12. ‘Loyalty Dollars’ cannot be earned in relation to any ‘trade’ priced or other ‘special (quoted)’ priced transaction.
13. Members ‘Loyalty Dollars’ records are managed in the Hill Street North Pty Ltd IT systems and are available to the Member upon request and presentation of identification.
14. ‘Loyalty Dollars’ are redeemable only in conjunction with a transaction, which complies with the foregoing conditions and may not be used for any other purpose or transaction, including lay-by purchases.
15. ‘Loyalty Dollars’ cannot be redeemed directly for cash.
16. Benefits do not accrue in conjunction with any other program or the use of any other discount cards.
17. “Loyalty dollars” cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards and the purchase of Gift Cards does not accrue “Loyalty dollars”
18. Hill Street North Pty Ltd reserve the right to cancel, add to, alter or exclude any conditions or benefits offered under their Loyalty Program at any time without notice.
19. Terms and Conditions last amended January 2014